Created by: amnmalik
For Baseline scenarios -
- Near-term trend for SE|Gases|Coal (GLO) doesn't match to bottom-up data.
- Near-term trend for SE|Solids|Coal (GLO) doesn't match to bottom-up data.
- For SE|Solids|Coal, historical values not matched for JPN, REF.
- For SE|Solids|Coal, near-term trends don't match for CHA.
For SDP scenarios -
- PE|Coal - GLO, CHA, NEU, SSA doesn't match short-term trends.
- Emi|CO2|Energy|Supply|Electricity for LAM doesn't match recent trends.
- Emi|CO2|Energy|Supply|Electricity, historical mismatch for EUR
- Emi|CO2|Gross Fossil Fuels and Industry, recent trends not matched for NEU
- calibration USA feso -A spike in demand around 2020 (FE|Buildings|Solids)
- SE Gases from biomass not in line with historical data (CAZ, CHA, EUR, LAM, MEA, OAS)
- SE Gases from coal totally off in CHA, IND, REF, SSA, OAS
- Less PE Gas in CAZ and REF compared with historical data (2010-2015)
- SSP2 - NDC - Consumption losses different across scenarios before 2020
- SE Electricity from gas not in line with historical data in CAZ (also IND, NEU, REF to a much smaller extent)
- High policy costs for CAZ under SSP2 NDC